This page is about Banner Advertising
for information about your Free Listing or Sponsor Ad.
Banner Advertising on WoodenCRATES.org is easy and profitable! In fact, there is no other organization dedicated to the packing & crating industry. When you advertise here, you are zeroing in on your business prospects.
WoodenCRATES.org offers two different banner ads sizes to fit your advertising needs and budget.
Banner Ad Sizes and Duration
|468 x 60 pixels
|120 x 90 pixels
Banner Ad Specifications:
- Your banner ad can be a png, jpg, jpeg, gif, or animated gif (at this time no flash). We will be providing new features for our Sponsor members which will allow your large (468x60) banner ads to show exclusively on your Sponsor ad page in place of any competitors.
- Ad weight (file size) should be that which is considered reasonable by industry standards. For example, a 468x60 ad should be about 30k to 40k. You can upload heavier files but we reserve the right to deny an ad placement based on weight (file size).
- Ad sizes shown above are the actual sizes for the final ad. Your ad MUST be one of the sizes shown.
- Your ad resolution should be 96dpi or 72dpi. High resolution ads will increase the ad weight and will not display better.
- Ads work best when they link to a web site but they don't need to. If you don't have a site, consider using an ad that includes your phone number. If you are a sponsor of WoodenCRATES.org, you can also link your banner ad to your Sponsor Ad in the listing area.
The WoodenCRATES.org web site has been designed to provide maximum exposure to your ad. Ad positions change daily so you never end up at the bottom of the list. Different people look at different ad positions. The top isn't always the best and the bottom isn't the worst. Making the ads rotate assures your ad will receive equal time in the best positions.
Certain ad types are not allowed. They include:
- Ads that are unclear in resolution or in the message conveyed
- Ads that contain a strobe effect
- Ads that mimic computer function such as check boxes, submit buttons, etc.
- Ads that mimic error messages or threaten the user if not clicked
- Ads that offer prizes for clicking
- Ads that land on a page other than that represented in the ad
Other restrictions apply to deceptive landing pages. Please ask if you have questions.
Call us today at +1.800-577-2447 or chat on Skype at DeployTech
Need help creating an ad? LOOK HERE for companies to create banner ads for you.
Please don't ask us to create your banner ad. We are graphically challenged and can only make ugly ads. Ads we create don't meet the standards for our own site and we will feel guilty afterwards.